QUICSEAL 113 is a water dispersion primer comprising of specially formulated synthetic resin for treating porous substrates and materials such as lightweight blocks, prefabricated panels, etc. against damp penetration as well as to consolidate substrate surfaces to improve the adhesion of waterproofing coatings, plasters, screeds, adhesives, mortars, paint, etc.
QUICSEAL 113 prevents gypsum substrates from breaking off due to the chemical reaction between gypsum and cement aluminates in cement-based mortars and adhesives.
QUICSEAL 113 reduces the water absorption of very porous substrates enabling the applied material such as screeds, plasters, tile adhesives, waterproofing coatings to cure properly thus preventing over-rapid drying.
QUICSEAL 113 is used as a primer to consolidate and treat:
- concrete and cement-based substrates prior to application of QUICSEAL 101, QUICSEAL 530, QUICSEAL 531 and QUICSEAL 104, etc;
- gypsum surfaces before laying tiles;
- prefabricated panels such as gypsum, chipboards, lightweight concrete, cement boards, etc. before plastering, laying tiles or painting.
- absorbent and powdery materials such as lightweight blocks and brickwork before plastering or laying tiles;
- concrete and cement-based substrates before casting self-levelling screeds.
- underside of natural stones to reduce water marks problems.